Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010

The blogging world...

I decided I would try this blogging thing once again. I'm not sure how long this will last but thought I would give it a try to keep track of Barrett and our family. We shall see...

Life as a mommy is wonderful! Of course their are some times when B screams like crazy but when he looks at me with those big blue eyes my heart can't help but melt. I can't believe he is already over a month old. Mr. Time please slow down. I am so loving being at home with him. I would love to be a stay at home mom but it just won't work for us so I have just 7 weeks left with my little man before I go back to work. We found out today that he will definately be going to Reimage daycare! We are so excited! What a blessing to be able to send him to a daycare where he will learn about God! We will start full-time in October but will go a little toward the end of September to get little man used to going and of course to help me with this big step. I have a feeling I'll shed some crocodile tears the first time I drop him off.

Just a little about B...He was born July 3, 2010 at 11:07 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 1/2 inches long. He was jaundice when we left the hospital and so he had to wear the bili blanket and have blood drawn for about a week when we came home. But he is doing good and in just 4 short weeks B has gained to 10 pounds 14 ounces and is 22 inches long! Our baby is growing so fast!

Our day usually consists of feeding, playing, and sleeping, well B sleeping. lol! I try to take naps when he sleeps but somehow my mind just keeps running things through my head that need to be done. I am just now feeling "GOOD" and back to myself. In the meantime, Stephen has been wonderful helping. He is such an awesome husband and daddy! B stays awake a lot during the morning but sleeps a lot in the afternoon. He is just now starting to fight sleep and has been a pistol to get to sleep the last few days. But once he is asleep he snoozes away and snores just like his daddy! It is so cute!

Well...that is all I've got time for now...will post more later.

1 comment:

Toni said...

This is so sweet!